Tuesday, August 31, 2010

my eyes are open

in the midst of the hurricane..i am surrounded by peace. tho the wind is tearing out my hair, grit is destroying my skin, and i have long been deaf from teh roar of the storm..i can still smile.
every dream i held has been destroyed, and yet my laughter can be heard echoing in the wind. though i feel as though my heart cannot stand anymore pain, it is full of joy.
i think i know what you might be thinking...
she finally lost it...she didnt have much..but its gone now

nah. i was crazy before. i was limiting my dreams to what i knew was safe to expect. well..i will be a mom because..70% of people can be a mom. and i want to
well..i will be a teacher because we need teahcers and its a dependable paycheck...and i want to

always, i brainwashed myself into believeing i wanted it. when really i was giving up on my bigger dreams. i was settling. we only get ONE life. lets live it to its fullest. dont settle for anything less then your dreams, if you survive eating sandwiches and living in a small trailer...as long as you are happy with where you are and what you do...you are living life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment