Sunday, January 31, 2010

You know you screwed up when...

Today marks the almost six month anniversary of me going away to college, and i dare say it feels like im sixty years older since i went away. You learn alot the first time you live on your own...
Me,im still learning alot. But i can honestly say i learned aot mroe than i thought i needed to. I have gained such insight on myself. I learned that i can be quite a coward when it comes to certain things. Certain cars, stairs, ice, and arguments make me sweat.
While i have been away, i realize mom and dad were right about so many things, and i used to swear they didnt know anything. Well obviously i was wrong. My parents have been my steadfast place to go when everything else is going wrong. They always told me they would love me no matter what, and they were right.

I have fought my way through depression, denial, and hurt. And i am stronger because of it. Now i am so amazingly happy, i have an amazing boyfriend, my school is going well, i have a job that i love. as sad as i used to be thats how happy i am now.
I love you mom and dad
I love you michael

No comments:

Post a Comment