Monday, December 28, 2009

MAY I VENT? >:(

drama drama drama! why is it some people cant get enough? they complain about how much it makes their lives suck with the drama, but start MORE! why?! do you want to make my life miserable? to make it so i cant live down a mistake? i have apologized, and the affected parties have forgiven me, but you havent! why?
it doesnt even involve you! you claim to be such great friends with this person, but how can you be? you dont talk to anyone unless its someone you are sexaully involved with! WHy spoil my happiness?
you dont know me, dont judge me!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, you've just described reality. Feel free to vent, but don't expect it to change. Especially in this day and age where everyone lives their life on the Internet, there's always going to be someone with a superiority complex.

    ReplyDelete